Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's finished: I present to you, The Zombie Cats.

Halloween is in the air. Though it's still a balmy 85 degrees out here in Utah, and I still have green tomatoes that must get ripe before the frost, I always get Halloween fever early. I always think there is something wrong about playing Christmas tunes in the middle of October, but I have a deep love for Halloween the most. Must be the little pop-surrealist in me and my interest in Tim Burton movies.  My personality is just drawn to Halloween, and it's always the time of year where my creativity is on fire. Anyway, I thought I would avoid the cliche atmosphere about Halloween and go towards the Zombie route, only this time, it's cats. Hope you all have a lovely Halloween this year, stay tuned for more.....

2 comments:

Amber said...

lol I ♥ you :) Yay for Zombie Cats!

Amber said...

lol I ♥ you! Yay for Zombie Cats :)