Monday, January 2, 2012

All You Need Is Love

Hi There. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I have to say 2011 was one of the best Christmases I've had in a long time. Anyway I don't believe in making new years resolutions because I never stick to them. Instead I believe in making goals anytime during the year, and hopefully stick to them. I do hope that 2012 will be the year that great things will start to happen. I will try to be a frequent blogger and continue to put my art out there, somehow. Here is my latest work of art. I don't really know what it means. It was just a fun concept and design that I came up with, and I was listening to my iPod the other day, and 'All You Need Is Love' by The Beatles was playing, so I figured it would be a fitting title for the piece. Anyway I hope all you artists out there are hoping for the best this year and not giving up hope. I'm sure life begins for all of us artists sometime. 

No comments: