Thursday, March 1, 2012

**Spoiler Alert!**


Most rock bands out there might take shots or videos of them working in the studio on their next album, but would rarely post audio clips of what they are working on, because they want the fans to be in suspense. It wouldn't make the anticipated album as fun. It makes for a clever marketing tool. I hope posting these drawings for my next illustration, won't ruin anything for you.  You will be in suspense because I'm not going to reveal what this is all about yet. As we know, The power-trio, Muse is already working in the studio on their next album. I was on Facebook today and saw a photo that apparently was posted on the band's Twitter page, but was deleted when they discovered the whiteboard behind the drummer that displayed a progress chart with the song titles, clear and legible. Oops.  Of course, it was too late because fans have already gotten a hold of it and have posted it to Facebook. Nice.  Anyway, I thought that was a great story and I couldn't resist sharing it here. I'm very excited about doing this next illustration. I can't wait 'till it's finished, and hopefully neither can you. 
-Amber. 

No comments: